MY PASSION AND VISION IS PROPERTY

 Like the TITLE I have a vision and a passion for property. I am always looking for the potential in a property. Where others see junk, I see gold. This weekend online The Daily Despatch posted an article about SLUMTOWN . The building in question I have viewed it and taken photos of that building and have done a Powerpoint presentation to show people what can become of such and awesome area but I find people, lack vision. I am going to post some of the pictures here. However my vision cannot be replicated or used without my permission and remains mine. IF anyone is interested in see that vision then give me a call or email me, I have even whatsapp the ward counselor about the said property to get more information. I contacted transnet and they say they sold it to BCM

Contact cell: 0637332934

email: propertybydesign75@gmail.com





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANDALISED PROPERTIES

OH MY VALENTINE BE MY VALENTINE

TIPS BEFORE SELLING YOUR HOUSE