SMALL BUSINESES

I would like to hear from all the small businesses that are on the verge of shutting there doors. I want to hear from South African businesses. Please drop me an email stating what your business does. I would like to know what would your business need to survive this ordeal we going through currently. I would also like to know if you could sell your business now, would you and what price would you be asking for. If I came up with an idea for your business to keep you a float would you consider it and pay me a commission on the idea that I present to you.

Please I would really like to hear from all the small business owners.
Please contact me via e-mail: propertybydesign75@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANDALISED PROPERTIES

OH MY VALENTINE BE MY VALENTINE

TIPS BEFORE SELLING YOUR HOUSE