THANK YOU

THANK YOU

My thanks goes out to everyone who had a look at my blog on Facebook and to those that share it. I  appreciate you sharing it and the likes I got.

My main focus of this blog is to talk to people that have land or property that they don't know what to do with. Give me a call so we can setup a meeting and hear what you had in mind. Once we have done that we will come up with a proposal using some of your ideas and what we think could work for you.. We will even have our team of project management guys watch over the project for you if that's what you will require. We can offer various packages which includes builders, architects and project managers.

I have a few that I spoke about on the previous blog. one of those that I spoke about is Primrose. Primrose is a joint venture project, that the builder, an investor and myself  have gone into a partnership. We want to keep these units as a source of rental income, providing the three of us with a passive income.

The units there consists of, 5 x 2 bedroom units and 5 x 1 bedroom units all open style unit. the investor who is the 3 partner will supply the finance for us to build the units. The rental income will then pay pack his initial investment. Once that is paid we will each have a passive income from the units.

There you can see that in some cases we do get involved with some investments as well.

We are also looking for clients internationally as well as Africa and South Africa. We are not tied down to any country even though we are based in South Africa.

PLEASE CONTACT MYSELF VIA EMAIL:
propertybydesign75@gmail.com
Mobile: +27 079 364 5280

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANDALISED PROPERTIES

OH MY VALENTINE BE MY VALENTINE

TIPS BEFORE SELLING YOUR HOUSE