PROPERTIES AND LAND FOR SALE

Please keep reading my blog as I will have land and some properties for sale coming up soon. If you are interested in buying please let me know or leave a comment below and I will get in touch with you.

The land that is up for sale is in Mayfields Benoni . The land is  zoned for a 120 units . The size of land is+/- 1.6ha.. This property is ideal for medium income housing. Ideal for people who will be starting out. You could even build the units and rent them out as a passive income.


If interested please contact me via my cell number or via my email address and i will get back to you.

I will have photos by tomorrow for you to see.

Thank You for reading my block and make your lock down entertaining.

Edward Smith
cell: 0793645280
e mail: propertybydesign75@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANDALISED PROPERTIES

OH MY VALENTINE BE MY VALENTINE

TIPS BEFORE SELLING YOUR HOUSE