NATAL LION PARK AND ZOO

NATAL LION PARK & ZOO LOCKDOWN

The current situation with the Natal Lion Park Zoo is that there is no revenue coming in as there are NO TOURIST OR CUSTOMERS. They are taking strain financially. They have staff to pay, as well as feed the animals and upkeep with no monies coming in. 

They rely on tourist and locals however that is not happening currently and I don't think they are the only ones that would need help. 

I am asking the public out there if they could help in anyway please send me an email to propertybydesign75@gmail.com I would really appreciate it greatly. 

Just a bit of background on myself. I recently was ask by the Lion Park & Zoo to come up with ways to generate new ideas into the Park & Zoo.  There are going to be great things happening there and will be looking for investors. Unfortunately this all changed with lockdown so all the meetings were cancelled. Me been the marketing side of Zoo & Lion Park I decided to ask you the public for help at this stage. We will also be starting a program Called friends of the Lion Park & Zoo. Where the people that donate will be listed on the Zoo & Lion Parks wall of fame for everyone to see. 
 

I am now appealing to you guys for help in anyway even a small donation would help.Farmers that have surplus products like fruits veggies and various other goods that they would to throw away please email me. The Lion Park and Zoo could use that to feed the animals. Those who can help please send me all your details via email and what you can help with. I will send you a form to fill in with your details on and the donation that you will be sending, be it food money or anything else.

THANKS IN ADVANCE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANDALISED PROPERTIES

OH MY VALENTINE BE MY VALENTINE

TIPS BEFORE SELLING YOUR HOUSE