LANDLORDS

THIS BLOG GOES TO ALL THE LANDLORDS OUT THERE

First I want to thank all the the Landlords out there, that have open there hearts to all the people renting from them. They understand the situation we are all in. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

However there are still some Landlords that are not. These ones have informed the people renting from them, if they can't pay there rent then they must get out. They are only asking for help is this hard times. They will make up the rent in the months to follow.Have a heart, don't be this money grabbing tyrant. If it was me I would name and shame them on facebook so that no one rents from them again.But that's not me and you must live with yourself and remember kama happens to everyone. My Landlord is awsome and understands the situation and has accepted my arrangement to make it up again when we back at work.

If Landlords have ideas. please let us know how you have overcome this situation. Let us know how you have helped the people renting from you. I would appreciate all comments. Maybe I can send them on to other Landlords, with your permission.

STAY SAFE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANDALISED PROPERTIES

OH MY VALENTINE BE MY VALENTINE

TIPS BEFORE SELLING YOUR HOUSE